Win one of two St. Pauli art prints created by an artist of the Millerntor Gallery
Each home game an artist of the Millerntor Gallery is creating an art print. Millerntor Gallery was created by Viva con Agua to give local artists the chance to present their work and also do something for a good cause! Millerntor Gallery is a non-profit organisation and all revenues of the sold prints are going to viva con agua and other non-profit organisations!
All you have to do to enter the competition is to comment the reason why you deserve to have the art print below our post on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/St.PauliUSA/posts/330945774051371
See all terms and conditions for the competition below!
Facebook competition: Terms and conditions for winning 2 FC St. Pauli art prints of the match against Duisburg
1) We’re giving away 2 FC St. Pauli art prints of the match against Duisburg.
2) The competition ends by Sunday, December, 17th.
3) Comment the following post, in order to be able to participate in the competition: https://www.facebook.com/St.PauliUSA/posts/330945774051371.
4) Tell us a good reason, why you are the right person, to win the price. We’ll pick 2 winners based on our own decision. Each winner will win one of the art prints.
5) Only one comment per person counts. Comments, that violate the Facebook guidelines or copyrights will be deleted without prior notice.
6) With the participation in the competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions. Eligible are people from all over the world. It must be real persons with a private Facebook or Instagram profile, who are 18 years old or older. Excluded from participation are employees, players and resellers of FC St. Pauli.
7) The 2 winners will be contacted in the comments of the Facebook post and/or via Personal Message on December, 18th. If the winner doesn’t react in between 5 days, we will pick another winner for the price.
8) In case of suspected fraud of a participant or violations against the Facebook or Instagram guidelines, FC St. Pauli reserves the right to adjust, modify or terminate the competition and to revoke the prize (even afterwards) – if necessary.
9) There is no cash withdrawal of prizes.
10) Participants are obliged not to post any illegal content.
11) All personal data will remain confidential and will not be shared with third parties. Even after the competition the comments below the Facebook Post remain unchanged and stay publicly available.
12) This competition is whether linked to Facebook or Instagram nor sponsored by Facebook or Instagram – in any way.